Bring in your beloved family pet for a photo with Santa. You are welcome to have a family photo with your furry friend or dress up your pet for a photo with Santa.
10 minute time slots are allocated per sitting. Dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs and rabbits only.
Online Bookings available from the 8th November, CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
How it Works
- We have allocated time slots. A limited number of families can book for each time slot.
- To secure your booking you will need to purchase a Starter Photo Pack for $25. Additional prints, packs and gifts can be purchased on the day of your visit.
- Visit our BOOKING INFORMATION page for more details.
Where to Meet
- A dedicated entry and exit point will be allocated near the North entrance for visitors to wait for their Santa Pet Photo Session.
- An Elf will be awaiting your arrival to greet and direct you to Santa when he is ready to see you.
- All pets are to be on a leash or in a travel pen when walking to and from the Santa Set for the safety of both the pets and shoppers
- Owners are responsible for their pets at all times
- Parents of young children are responsible to ensure their children remain with them for their own safety throughout their visit
- Notify a photo team member if your pet has an accident on the way to or from the Santa set
- In the unlikely event that your animal displays aggressive behaviour, we will request that you immediately leave the Centre
- For the safety of our customer’s pets are only permitted in the Centre for your allocated session time.
- Once your photo has been taken you must take your pet outside and one person can stay and view the photos
- Please do not leave pets unattended in your vehicle