Easing of Restrictions
From Wednesday 28th October, many of our much-loved retailers will be reopening! We have been working with all retailers and staff to ensure a COVID safe reopening here at Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre.
We thank you in advance for your patience and compliance to ensure an enjoyable, safe shopping experience.
Below you will find a summary and timing of how the easing of restrictions will positively affect Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre.
Changes introduced from the 28th October
- All retail stores will be allowed to reopen.
- Beauty and massage retailers can return as long as customers can wear a mask throughout the procedure.
- Our Casual Dining retailers will be allowed to seat no more than 10 people per indoor space or no more than one person for every 4 square metres.
- Our Casual Dining retailers who have outdoor seating will be able to seat one person per 2 square metres.
- Our Food Court will be allowed to seat a maximum of 20 people. A maximum of two people per table, and no more than to one person for every 8 square metres.
- Outdoor seating at the north entry will be allowed to seat one person per 2 square metres, up to a maximum of 50 patrons.
- The TAB can open, with a 30 patron limit.
Additional Changes introduced from the 8th November
- Snap Fitness can reopen for a maximum of 20 people, provided there are no more than 10 people per space and no more than one person per 8 square metres.
- Our Casual Dining retailers can seat 40 people indoors and 70 people outdoors, subject to density quotient.
Important information to still remember
- Face coverings remain mandatory.
- Cleaning, signage and record keeping requirements still apply.
- COVIDSafe plans continue to apply for many venues and facilities.
- The density quotient applies to all areas (one person per 4 square metres).